We know that choosing an orthodontist is a very personal decision. There are many different orthodontic offices and treatment options available to you and we do our best to set our practice apart from the rest. We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the considerate service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Orthodontic treatment is an involved process, and we strive to make your time in our office a positive experience through superior customer service.
- Dr. Heying is ABO certified. Our orthodontist is certified by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO), the only orthodontic specialty certifying board recognized by the American Dental Association. Only half of practicing orthodontists in the United States have taken the steps necessary to become certified.
- We present all options available to the patient. We offer many options in orthodontic care, including clear ceramic braces, high-technology metal braces, and Invisalign®. After your examination, your doctor will present you with all of your possible treatment options, so you may make the most informed choice. We work to match your treatment goals with the best therapeutic options.
- We inform you of your progress at your appointments. We will keep you up to date on you or your child's progress in your treatment plan. You should always be informed and we will happily spend time on any questions you have.
- We take special care of our adult patients. Many of our patients are adults, and we understand the needs and concerns our adult patients have in regards to orthodontic care. We take these into consideration and strive to make adult treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- We provide enhanced web services. Our patients have the option to receive email or text message reminders, check appointment times, access account information, and pay bills online. This service is a convenient way to stay connected to our office from home.
- We stay abreast of cutting-edge technologies and procedures. Our staff is comprised of a team of highly qualified health care professionals who frequently attend continuing education courses to keep up with the latest technologies and procedures in orthodontics.
- We utilize the most advanced appliances. The orthodontic industry has created newer, smaller, more comfortable appliances that can even reduce treatment time. We are proud to offer technologically advanced appliances matched to your needs and goals. These include traditional ceramic braces, new lower friction metal appliances, and Invisalign.
- All of your diagnostic study records and appliances are made in our office. We have the ability to do all of your records in house, as well as fabricate all of your orthodontic appliances at our in-house lab, which saves the patient from having to make additional appointments to outside laboratories.
- Digital imaging enhances your experience. Digital imaging helps you better understand your treatment options and helps your doctor plan the best possible treatment available to you. With X-rays captured digitally, the exposure time to radiation is lower compared to traditional X-rays.
- We are certified in Invisalign® technology. Dr. Heying is certified to use Invisalign! These active removable appliances straighten teeth without the use of wires or brackets by using a series of clear, customized aligners. Check with us to see if this almost invisible treatment is right for you!
- We perform meticulous sterilization. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us; therefore we always sterilize our instruments between every patient and use single-use/disposable items whenever possible.
- We value and reward clean teeth for our young patients! At each monthly visit, we reward patients for excellence in oral hygiene. Patients in braces get to draw for cash prizes when they come to their appointment with healthy teeth and gums.
- Contests and fun outings! We hold a variety of monthly contests for any patient who wants to enter, and prizes range from Target gift cards to DVDs, MP3 players and more. Join us for our annual skating party or for other office outings.
- We have an interactive learning and gaming center! We have remodeled our office to include flat screen TVs in view of each treatment chair so you can watch movies or play video games on our PlayStation during your appointment. You can choose from our library, or bring your own. For those who arrive early, we have handheld video games to play and toddler toys for the younger crowd.
- Internet access while you wait! Feel free to check your email or surf the Internet on our computer in the waiting room.
- We offer fresh coffee and tea for parents! For our adult patients and parents, we have a variety of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate on hand for those early morning visits.